Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Colour Combo Blog Hop December 2020 - Real Red, Gray Granite and Cinnamon Cider


Hello and my name's Donna and I'm Taffy Crafting.  I'm taking part in Colour Combo's December Blog Hop and this month's colours are Real Red, Gray Granite and Cinnamon Cider.  You may have landed on my blog from Kathrin Fuchs and I hope you like what I've made.

I've used the Wreath Builder dies for this project and cut out a wreath in all 3 of our challenge colours. 


I have a card base in Very Vanilla measuring 10" x 7" scored on the long side at 5".  I've then got a piece of Basic Black measuring 6⅞" x 4⅞" and on this piece I've arranged the three wreaths so they overlap each other.  I also die cut some other pieces from the Wreath Builder dies


I put a small piece of black card behind the 'love' on the heart and then arranged these pieces on the card.  The wreaths did not need to be stuck down.  I just stuck the partridges and hearts on the wreaths with mini stampin' dimensionals and that has held the wreaths down adequately.  

Look how gorgeous and intricate these die cuts are



As a final touch, I've stamped black memento ink onto Real Red card and die cut with the Stitched Shape dies.  I stuck this onto the card with mini stampin' dimensionals too

And here's a final look at my card



Next on the hop is Elisabeth Pirolt - click 'next' to see what she's made


Thank you for stopping by and if you'd like to subscribe to my blog, hit the 'subscribe' button at the top of my blog.

See you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment