Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Crafty Collaborations Share It Sunday Using Quite Curvy

 


Today I'm taking part in the Crafty Collaborations Share It Sunday blog hop.  So if you have landed on my blog because you've been working your way through the hop then welcome.  My name is Donna Lester aka Taffy Crafting and today I've been working with the colour green.  This is what I've made


I used the Quite Curvy stamp set and stamped the leaves image in Old Olive and coloured them in using Light Granny Apple Green and Light Old Olive stampin' blends.  I then die cut them out

I used the leafy die to at the top of the card to bring some of the Old Olive card to the front - it also leaves an embossed image too.

Here are some close ups



The sentiment is stamped in Old Olive onto Basic White cardstock and this is punched out using the Tailored Tag punch and I've created a border for this too using Old Olive Cardstock.

Before I stuck the sentiment to the card, I placed some Old Olive ribbon behind it.

And here it is again

Please hop along to the next participant in the hop - there's always so much inspiration in these blog hops




I've left links to all the products I've used and if you have any questions, you can contact me on taffycrafting@gmail.com

I'd love you to subscribe to my blog and you can find a link at the top of this page.

In the meantime, thank you for dropping by and I'll see you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment