Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Stampin' Birds January Blog Hop in Dandy Garden


Today I'm taking part in my Team's blog hop and the theme is 'Anything Goes'.  I've created this fun fold card using Misty Moonlight card and Dandy Garden DSP


I've started with a piece of cardstock in Misty Moonlight measuring 8" x 5 3/4" and scored on the long side at 2" and 6" - fold and burnish these score lines

I've got a piece of DSP for the middle section of the card measuring 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

DSP for the outside 'doors' measure 5 5/8" x 1 7/8"


The horizontal pieces are made out of two pieces of cardstock measuring 3 3/4" x 2 1/2".  These have a layer of DSP on them measuring 3 5/8" x 2 3/8"

I stamped four daisies from the Daisy Lane stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink.  Two on Misty Moonlight card and two on Basic White card.  I layered these and stuck a fussy cut bumblebee onto the flower.


I used dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend to colour in the middle



I stuck each of these onto my card being careful to only glue the one half of the horizontal card onto each door.

I finished with 'Happy Birthday' from Timeless Tulips stamped in Misty Moonlight onto Basic White cardstock and punched out with the Classic Label punch.  This is finished off with some enamel dots in Bumblebee.  


I'll leave links to all the products I've used at the the end of this piece but in the meantime, hop over to Karen of Crafty Karen Designs what she's made.




Thank you so much for dropping by and if you'd like to subscribe, there is a 'Subscribe' button at the top of this page.  

See you soon

Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment