Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Ink Stamp Share February 2021 Showcase


Today I'm taking part in the Ink Stamp Share February 2021 Showcase blog hop and I'm using the Berry Delightful designer series paper with Berry Blessing stamp set to create this card





I have a Basic White cardbase measuring 11½" x 4⅛" and I've scored on the long side at 5¾"

The next layer is in Pacific Point card and measures 5⅝" x 4".

I've got three pieces of DSP each measuring 3⅞" x 1¾".  The DSP that I've chosen coordinates with Pacific Point card but you can mix and match to whatever paper you choose to use.

I've stuck these down using liquid glue and spaced them out evenly.  Top tip, start with the middle one first and then put the other two either side.  That works for me anyway

I've got a scrap of the DSP measuring 2⅝" x ⅞".  I've used the Detailed Trio Punch to round off all four corners.  I've stamped on a scrap of Basic White card measuring 2½" x ¾" in Pacific Point ink 'Wishing You The Berry Best' from the Berry Blessings stamp set.  I've layered these with mini stampin' dimensionals to give them a bit of height on the card.

I hope you like this project - its perfect if you want a quick card or if you're a beginner crafter.

Next up is Deb Naylor.  Just click on the 'Next' button to see what she's made


Here is a roll call of all the participants in today's blog hop



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment