Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share It On A Sunday - Fun Fold Floral

For this week's Share It On A Sunday, our theme is Fun Fold  Floral.  This is my card


 Start off with two pieces of cardstock.  One measures 10" x 6½" (scored on the long side at 2½" and 5".  The other piece of cardstock measures 10" x 1¾" (scored on the long side at 5" and 7½")


I've also prepared some designer series paper - I'm using Paper Blooms here which is free when you spend more than £45 before the end of February.

I've got two pieces measuring 6⅜" x 2⅜", another measuring 6⅜" x 4⅞", one piece measuring 4⅞" x 1⅝" and two measuring 2⅜" x 1⅝".  I've also fussy cut some flowers from the DSP too.


I've arranged these as follows






Using the layering circle dies, I've die cut the second largest scalloped circle and stamped this with Night of Navy and I've used the birthday sentiment from the Tranquil Thoughts stamp set


I've attached that to the inside of the card with mini stampin' dimensionals.  The back of the card can be used to write a personal sentiment to the recipient.

Here's another view of the card



Hop over to Karen and Victoria's blogs to see what fun fold cards they've been making.  Click on the links below



Thank you so much for dropping by - it is really appreciated.  I've left links to everything I've used in this project at the bottom of this page.  These link to my shop and all my customers receive free product as a thank you for shopping with me.

See you soon
Donna





Product List

Comments

Post a Comment