Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Triple Stampin' Colour Combo




Today I'm taking part in the Stampin' Birds February Blog Hop and you would have landed on my page from Bec at Becs Craft Room

Today I am using the triple stamping technique and after a bit of a search round Pinterest I found the colour combo Night of Navy So Saffron and Mango Melody and this is what I made

The dimensions of my card are as follows

Very Vanilla
8¼" x 5¾" scored on the long side at 4⅛"
5½" x 3⅞"
4⅜" x 2⅜"

Night of Navy
5⅝" x 4"
4½" x 2½"

You'll also need some scrap of Very Vanilla and Night of Navy for the sentiment.

I layered Very Vanilla layers and stamped these using the Brushed Blooms stamp set with the large flowers in So Saffron and then stamped the smaller flowers in Mango Melody

I made sure I went over all of the edges to show off this technique. You can can stick down the layers using a very low tack glue and then remove them very carefully.  I then layered these up onto the Night of Navy card stock

I made a very small sentiment using the Happy Birthday stamp.  The reason I kept this small is I didn't want to hide the lovely flowers. I've stamped this on Very Vanilla with Night of Navy ink and then mounted that onto a piece of Night of Navy card with mini stampin' dimensionals

Finally, I put my layers onto my Very Vanilla card base and attached the sentiment - and there's my card ready to go!

Next on the hop is Victoria at Vickie Lou Designs.  Please click on the 'NEXT' button to visit their blog and see what beautiful project they have made in this month's hop




I'll leave a list of all of the products I've used in my card at the bottom of this blog - these links go directly to my shop

If you'd like to subscribe to my blog please hit the subscribe button at the top of this page

I also have a YouTube channel and a Facebook page please feel free to subscribe.  I'm leaving the links here.  Just copy and paste them into your browser

www.youtube.com/c/taffycrafting

www.facebook.com/taffycrafting

I've got lots of new projects coming up in March and I look forward to seeing you soon.  Thanks for stopping by 

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment