Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Big Treat Box with Ornate Garden by Stampin' Up!

It's time for Share It On A Sunday and today the theme is '3D'.  I've created a big treat box and I'm using Ornate Garden DSP 


For this project you will need two piece of Basic White cardstock

1.  11.5" x 8" and scored on the short side at 2" and on the long side at 3.5", 5.5", 9" and 11"

2. 4.5" x 3" scored on the short side at 0.5" and 2.5" and on the long side at 0.5" and 4"

You will also need five pieces of DSP - I've chosen Ornate Garden #

2 pieces measuring 5.75" x 1.75", 2 pieces measuring 5.75" x 3.25" and one pieces measuring 3.25" x 1.75"

Scraps of gold foil and whisper white

Ribbon

Arrange a Wreath Stamp Set

Versa Mark

Gold Embossing Powder

Embossing buddy, adhesive, ink block, circle punches, heat tool

I've created a YouTube video showing you how I put together this box - click on the link below


I hope you like this project - it will work with different combinations of cardstock colour and DSP - just choose your favourite.

Hop over to Karen and Victoria's blogs and see what 3D projects they have made:

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

Thank you for joining me and I'll be back again soon with another project.

Donna





Comments

Post a Comment