Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Fun Fold Triangle Card for the Stampin' Birds Blog Hop




Today I am taking part in my Team's Blog Hop and I have made a fun fold triangle card - in fact I've made two because one sheet of A4 card stock will make two cards



For two cards you will need a sheet of A4 card stock trimmed down to 11" x 8¼" scored on the long side at 5½" and on the short side at 4⅛" and simply slice the card in half diagonally and decorate 

Here's my YouTube video which demonstrates this




I've used Fine Art Floral DSP and each piece measures 4" x 5¼" sliced in half diagonally

Inside each card is a piece of card white card stock measuring 5⅛" x 3¾" and I've stamped in Night of Navy ink a sentiment from Tranquil Thoughts stamp set

I've used the Stitched Shape dies and I've die cut 4 ovals - 2 large ovals in Terracotta Tile and and 2 small ovals in Bumblebee and I've stamped in Night of Navy a sentiment from the Welcoming Window stamp set

I'm going to send one of these cards to my mum as it's her birthday tomorrow and I've got another as a spare

Next up in the block hop is is Karen so please click on the link which will take you directly to her blog




Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see and would like to see more tutorials, please subscribe to my blog.  In the meantime, I'm leaving links to all the products I've used in this project and if you click on any of them, you'll go directly to my shop.

See you soon 
Donna




Product List

Comments

Post a Comment