Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Kylie's Top Ten Winner's Blog - Thank You

Thank you to everyone who voted for me in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights earning me a place in Kylie's Top Ten Winners' blog Hop 

The theme is thank you and today I'm using a black, white and silver combo




I've started with a piece of basic black card stock that measures 10" x 7" scored on the long side at 5"

On top of that is a layer of basic white card measuring 6¾" x 4¾"

Using the 1½" circle punch I've punched out 6 circles in basic black

I've die-cut in silver foil the letters making up the word "thanks" and stuck these onto the card using liquid glue and mini stampin' dimensionals

A super simple card but the silver foil lends a touch of luxury

To visit the other participants in Kylie's Winners Hop, click on the links below



I've left links to all the products I've used at the end of this blog post but if you'd like to subscribe to my blog, I'd be really grateful.  There's a link at the top of this page.

See you soon
Donna


Product List

Comments

  1. Cool idea! Thanks for sharing and congrats to making it to the top ten!
    Greetings from Germany, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but effective! Congrats Donna on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great card, Donna! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love, black, white and silver! Awesome card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! Congratulations on making the Top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - love the combination of black silver and white x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment