Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share It On A Sunday Nature Themed Card with Fine Art Floral (Again)

For this week's Share It On A Sunday, Karen, Victoria and myself are crafting with a Nature theme.  As my card is quite large and I'm running low on supplies, I'm having to use Fine Art Floral again.  But I do have a very different style card today.  I've been inspired by 'Iced Images' who you can find on YouTube and I've made an aperture style card 




I've made a YouTube video showing you how I put everything together but let me give you the measurements of everything you need first.

Cardbase: 10" x 7"
Inside card layer: 9.¼" x 6¾" scored at 4¾" and 7"
The two layers of DSP measure 6¾" x 4¾" and 6½" x 4½"

I've used scraps of card for the circles


Hop along over to Karen and  Victoria's blogs to see what they have made for the nature theme



Thanks for visiting me today and if you'd like to see future projects, please subscribe by clicking on the 'Subscribe' link at the top of the blog.

I've left links to all the products I've used - these links go directly to my shop where you can shop safely and securely.

See you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment