Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Case My Favourite Demo - LeAnn Greff - Pop Up Explosion Card

Today's theme for Share It On A Sunday, we're CASEing our favourite Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  I've recently discovered an American Stampin' Up! demonstrator called LeAnn Greff also known as The Paperbug

Recently, she made a Pop Up Explosion card and I wanted to have a go at it - here it is




I've created a YouTube video to show you how I made it but please make sure you check out LeAnn's YouTube channel.


Here are the measurements:

Cardbase:  11½" x 4¼" scored on the long side at 5¾"
Night of Navy DSP Layer: 5⅝" x 4"
Marine Scene Layer: 5⅜" x 3⅞"
Middle Section:  6" x 6"
Sentiment for Middle: 2¾" x 2¾"

Please check out Karen and Victoria's blogs and see what they have made and what Stampin' Up! demonstrators they have CASEd

Vickie Lou Designs

I've left links to all the products I've used at the bottom of this blog and if you are a UK non Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, please email me on taffycrafting@gmail.com

See you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment