Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Dutch Door Style Card in Beauty of the Earth Paper

Today I have made a Dutch door style card for Share It On a Sunday. The theme this week is new catalogue products and I'm using Beauty of the Earth designer series paper teamed with Evening Evergreen card on a white card base

I've started with a card base measuring 8¼" x 5¾" scored on the longside at 4⅛".  From the middle of the card, I measured down 2¾" from the top of the card and cut away a section from the front of the card

I used this cutaway section to layer with Evening Evergreen card stock measuring 2⅝" x 4" and then put a layer of the Beauty of the Earth designer series paper 2½" x 3⅞"

I used the wood effect paper from the collection and stuck this onto the bottom half of the front of my card. This piece measures 2⅞" x 4"

Next I decorated the inside of the card I took two pieces of card one in Evening Evergreen measuring 4" x 5⅝" and then a piece of Basic White card measuring 3¾" by 5⅜".   I used the Tranquil Thoughts stamp set and stamped some leaves and a sentiment.  These were stamped in Evening Evergreen ink

I then stuck this to the inside of my card

Finally I took some scraps of Basic White and Evening Evergreen card.  The Evening Evergreen measures 2⅝" x ⅝" and the Basic White piece measures 2½" x ½".  I've used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Art Gallery stamp set and I stamped this in Evening Evergreen and layered up my card pieces using mini stampin' dimensionals

Here are the links to Karen and Victoria's blogs and you can see what they've made using new product.



The new catalogue goes live on 4th May and I'll leave links to all the new products.  If you're in the UK and don't already have a demonstrator to purchase from, drop me an email at taffycrafting@gmail.com and I'll send you a catalogue.

I'll be back again soon with another project

Donna

Comments

Post a Comment