Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share it on a Sunday - Retiring In Colours

For share it on a Sunday this week, we're using the retiring In Colours and for my project I'm using Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock.

I've started with a card base in Thick Whisper White and this measures 11½" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5¾"

Next up is a layer of Seaside Spray which measures 5½" x 3⅞".  And then on a layer of Basic White which measures 5¼" x 3⅝", I've stamped some flowers from All Things Fabulous in Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock.  I've stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock.

I've taken a large rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles Dies and die cut a rectangle from the white layer.  Then, with a piece of Seaside Spray cardstock, I've cut this a quarter of an inch bigger than the white die cut piece and mounted the die cut white card onto the Seaside Spray rectangle.  I then stuck this in the gap using mini stampin' dimensionals.

The incolours are only available until 3rd May so if you don't want to miss out owning these colour, click on the links below which go directly to my online shop.

Come and see what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on their links:



Thank you so much for dropping by and if you'd like to be notified of future projects, why not subscribe by clicking on the link at the very top of this page.

See you soon
Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment