Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Stampin' Birds Blog Hop - Butterfly Bijou Peek a Boo Card




Hello and thank you stopping by.  Today, I'm taking part in my Team's blog hop and we're showcasing a project we've made this week.  I've made a PeekABoo card (well actually I've made two!)


I've made a YouTube tutorial showing you how I made this





The card and paper dimensions are as follows:

Cardbase:  5¾" x 8¼" scored on the longside at 4⅛"
DSP: 5⅝" x 4"
Scraps of card for the sentiment and circle
Card for the inside: 5⅝" x 4"



I've left links to all the products I've used below but next in the hop is Karen Egan from Crafty Karen Designs - click 'Next' to see what she's made



Thank you for for dropping by - I'll be back again tomorrow with another project for Share It On A Sunday

See you then
Donna





Product List

Comments

Post a Comment