Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Foil Design Card for Share It On A Sunday

This week's Share It On A Sunday theme is Sparkle but I really struggled with that as I realised I ran out of glimmer paper.  So I had to go for silver foil.  I've used the Simply Elegant designer series paper which is from the new 2021-22 Annual Catalogue - it is gorgeous! 

I've made a YouTube tutorial to show you how I put it together


Card base:  11½" x 4⅛" and I've scored on the long side at 5¾"
Black cardstock: 4¾" x 3⅛"
Silver Foil: 4⅝" x 3"
So Elegant DSP: 4⅜" x 2¾"

Please hop along to Karen and Victoria's blogs and see what they've made.  Here are their links:


I've left links to all the products I've used and these go directly to my shop.  Please be aware some of these products retire on 3rd May and the Simply Elegant isn't available until 4th May

Thanks for stopping by - I'll see you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments