Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Pootlers Blog Hop - New Catalogue Launch with Artistically Inked

 


Hello and today I'm taking part in the Pootlers Blog Hop which coincides with the launch of a brand new catalogue.  I've made a very simple card which is perfect for the beginner stamper - I've got one stamp (well, 2 if you include the sentiment) and 3 colours, all of which are our new 2021-23 In Colours


I've got a plain white card base with a layer of Basic Grey.  I've used the Artistically Inked stamp set and stamped the ink images with Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya.  This is a great project if you were making a batch of card and they suit any occasion and any gender - just change up your colour scheme to suit the recipient.

The Happy Birthday sentiment also comes from Artistically Inked and I've stamped this in Basic Grey and layered it with Basic Grey card.

I hope you like this project and that it might inspire you to mix up your colours and get stamping!

Please click on the links below and look at the other hop participants' projects.  We have some talented crafters in this group and you're bound to see many projects to inspire you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
I'm leaving links to all the products I've used and these link directly to my shop.

Hope to see you again soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment