Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Fussy Cutting Technique for Cardmaking and Papercrafting

Hello and thank you for dropping by my blog.  Every Sunday myself, Victoria from Vickie Lou Designs and Karen from Craft Karen Designs get together online and create with a given theme.  This week we are fussy cutting and this is my project.



 I've used a 6" x 4" card base and I've used a piece of DSP from the Dandy Garden DSP collection for my background layer.

I've got two fussy cut dragonflies which is also from the Dandy Garden DSP collection and stuck these onto the DSP layer with mini stampin' dimensionals.

I've finished off the card with the Happy Birthday sentiment from Vine Designs stamp set and stamped this in Evening Evergreen ink.  I've punched the sentiment out with the Rectangle Postage punch and used this punch to create edges in black card to sit on the back of the sentiment.

A really quick and easy card for anyone who loves nature.

Have a look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below

Vicky Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

The summer holidays will soon be here and I'll have more time to craft and show you more projects.  Just got to get through these next four weeks 

See you soon

Donna


Comments