Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Stampin' Birds Blog Hop with Color & Contour


 


Hello and thank you for dropping by my blog.  I'm blogging with my Stampin' Birds today and I'm using Colour & Contour and using 6 bright inks for this card


This is a 7" x 5" card - I've used Basic Black cardstock as my card base and then a layer of Melon Mambo.  I love a blank and pink combo 

On a layer of white, I've divided the card into six equal pieces and marked each section  off with a ¼" piece of black card.

I've used Brights inks in Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape and stamped my flowers. 

I used the Happy Birthday sentiment and stamped this in Melon Mambo onto white card and stuck this onto Melon Mambo card.  I rounded off the corners and stuck them down with mini stampin' dimensionals.

Click 'Next' to see what Karen from Crafty Karen Designs has made


Thanks again for visiting and I'll see you again soon

Donna x


Comments

Post a Comment