Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Fun Fold Cardmaking Idea with Pansy Petals

Today I've made a fun fold card using the Pansy Petals designer series paper.  Here's the view from the front:


And the view from the middle:


I've made a video tutorial and the link is here: (I'll list the card and paper dimensions after the link)


Basic white thick cardstock: one piece 5¾" x 8¼", another piece 8" x 4¾".  This second piece is scored on the long side at 2", 4" and 6"

Two pieces of basic white cardstock for the sentiments: one measures 4½" x 1¾" and the other measures 2¼" x 1¾"

One piece of coloured cardstock (I've chosen Polished Pink) measuring 5⅝" x 4"

DSP: two pieces for the inside measuring 5⅝" x 4" / one piece for the front measuring 5½" x 3⅞"
DSP: four pieces for the inside:  1⅞" x 4⅝", 1⅞" x 3⅞", 1⅞" x 3¼", 1⅞" x 2½"

Scrap of basic white and polished pink card for the hearts on the front of the card.


 I'll leave links to all the products I've used at the end of this blog and these links go directly to my shop.  All my customers are treated to free product at the end of every month and if you're thinking of saving money and joining Stampin' Up!, don't hesitate to contact me to find out all the benefits of joining.

Thank you for dropping by and I'll see you very soon

Donna


Product List

Comments