Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Fun Fold Cardmaking with You're A Peach DSP by Stampin' Up!

 Hello and thank you for stopping by to see what I've been making.  I've been involved in a card swap with my team.  Its always nice to receive ideas from other crafters.  Here's one of the cards I made


I've made a YouTube video to go with this blog post and the link to this is below.  But first, here's a list of the measurements of all the card and paper.

Basic White Thick  Cardstock: 11½" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 2⅞" and 5¾"
Designer Series Paper (You're A Peach): 5½" x 3⅞"
Designer Series Paper (Pear Pizzazz): you'll need two of these 3⅞" x 2⅝"
Basic White Cardstock: 5" x 3"
Designer Series Paper (front): 4¾" x 2¾"
Scrap of Basic White and Garden Green cardstock


I'll leave links to all the products I've used at the end of this blog - all my customers are treated to a free gift for shopping with me and these links go directly to my shop.

If you feel inspired to have a go at making these cards, I'd love to see what you made.  We have a sharing group on Facebook called Craft & Banter where lots of crafters of different media share their crafts.  Click on the link to join the group


Thanks again for visiting my blog and I hope to see you soon.

Donna 


Product List

Comments