Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Gorgeous Leaves Belated Birthday Card Inspiration

Hello and I hope you're having a lovely Sunday.  Today, for Share It On A Sunday with myself, Crafty Karen Designs and Vickie Lou Designs, the theme is Mini Catalogue.  This new catalogue launched on 3rd August and runs right through to the end of the year.  I'm using the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set with a variety of Autumnal colours


I've started off with a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock which measures 6.5" x 4.5" and I've put a regular sized Post-It note right in the middle of the card


Here's the stamp set - its gorgeous and stamps beautifully


I'm using Cinnamon Cider ink for the the smallest leaf .....


... and I've stamped leaves all around the post it note using first, second and third generation stamping.


I'm using Pumpkin Pie for this leaf stamp ......


.... and stamped this around the Post-It note too.  It really doesn't matter that the leaves overlap - in fact I think this enhances the card by allowing the colours to blend into one another


I'm using Mossy Meadow ink for my third leaf .....


... and stamping this around the Post-It note too.  I found second and third generation stamping better for this as Mossy Meadow is quite a dark ink.


My final stamp is a texture stamp and I'm using Crushed Curry for this .....


.... and I've stamped this in all the blank areas.


Time to remove the Post-It note


.... and add a sentiment.  I've stamped a belated sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set.


I mounted the stamped card onto Mossy Meadow cardstock measuring 6.75" x 4.75"


and mounted this onto a Very Vanilla (Thick) cardstock card base measuring 10" x 7" (scored on the long side at 5")


And here's the finished card again.  Not difficult to do whatsoever and ideal for any autumnal occasion


I've left links to all the products I've used at the end of the this blog post but in the meantime, check out what Victoria and Karen have made by clicking on the links below.



Don't forget Saleabration runs until the end of September so for every £45 (60 Euros) you spend, you can earn yourself a level 1 Saleabration reward and for every £90 (120 Euros) you spend you can earn a level 2 Saleabration reward.  You can earn free stamps and designer series paper every time you shop.  Email me for details and a copy of the mini and saleabration catalogue.

See you again soon

Donna 



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment