Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Shaded Summer Stamp Set and Dies

Hello everyone and I hope you are having a fabulous day.  Last week I did some live crafting on my Facebook page and I made a couple of cards using the Shaded Summer stamp set and the coordinating dies that are free in the Saleabration catalogue during August & September 2021 when you spend £90.  These are the cards I made



Here is the YouTube video with the replay of my Facebook live


You'll see I've used the masks to create my own background which I sponged in Fresh Freesia ink and I die cut the flower and finished it off by colouring it with a Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blend.

I've used Hand Penned designer series paper for my background of the other card and used Polished Pink, Blushing Bride, Evening Evergreen, and Pear Pizzazz cardstock for the flowers and leaves.

I'll be returning to my lives from 16th August for a couple of weeks before I go back to work so if you'd like to join me click HERE to go to my Facebook page.

I'll leave links to all the products I've used at the bottom of this blog post and don't forget every £45 you spend during the rest of August and September, you'll earn a level 1 Saleabration reward and for every £90 you spend, you'll earn a Level 2 reward.  If you'd like a copy of the Saleabration catalogue emailing to you, send me a request on taffycrafting@gmail.com

Thanks for joining me and I hope to see you again soon.

Donna


Product List

Comments