Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Sketch Challenge for Share It On a Sunday with Expressions in Ink

For Share It On A Sunday this week we have a sketch challenge.  I like to use a sketch when I've got absolutely no idea what to make.  Here's the card I made


... and here's the sketch


I used a cardbase of 5¾" x 8¼" scored on the long side at 4⅛" and this is in Basic White Thick cardstock.

I've got two pieces of Expressions in Ink DSP and trimmed these down to 5⅝" x 4" and I cut them together diagonally at no particular point.  This means you have two more pieces of DSP to make another card.

I've got a strip of Polished Pink cardstock which I've decorated with Gold Shimmer ribbon and a sentiment from Art Gallery.  I've used the Tailored Tag punch to punch out the sentiment but trimmed off the top and bottom off the shape.  I've stuck it onto the card using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

I've got another layer of ribbon which I've stuck to the bottom part of the card with Tear n Tape and added a bow on top.

Check out what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



I'm leaving links to all the products I've used at the end of this blog but don't forget that up until the end of September, for every £45 (60 Euro) or £90 (120 Euro) you spend you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.  Email me for a Sale-A-Bration catalogue and start choosing your free products.



Also up until the end of September, there is a fantastic joining offer.  For £99 (129 Euro) you can choose £130 (175 Euro) of product over the entire range and you can choose a free bundle.  Joining Stampin' Up! has been an amazing experience for me.  Not only have I joined a unique community of crafters but I also enjoy a discount on my purchases.  Email me on taffycrafting@gmail.com if you're thinking about joining my team.




If you'd like to share your creations, we have a lovely sharing group over on Facebook called Craft & Banter.  If you have a go at making any of my projects, I'd love to see.  Click on link to join




Thank you for dropping by and I'll be back again very soon with another project

See you soon
Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment