Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Stampin' Birds Blog Hop with Elegantly Said



For this month's blog hop, I'm using the Elegantly Said stamp set and I've got a monochrome theme going on for my card.  I'm using Basic White and Gorgeous Grape


The flowers are fussy cut


The sentiment is also from Elegantly Said


Everything is arranged and stuck on using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals


I've put this on a layer of Gorgeous Grape card


Click 'next' to see Karen's project.


I'm leaving links to all the products I've used at the end of this blog but don't forget that up until the end of September, for every £45 (60 Euro) or £90 (120 Euro) you spend you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.  Email me for a Sale-A-Bration catalogue and start choosing your free products.



Also up until the end of September, there is a fantastic joining offer.  For £99 (129 Euro) you can choose £130 (175 Euro) of product over the entire range and you can choose a free bundle.  Joining Stampin' Up! has been an amazing experience for me.  Not only have I joined a unique community of crafters but I also enjoy a discount on my purchases.  Email me on taffycrafting@gmail.com if you're thinking about joining my team.




If you'd like to share your creations, we have a lovely sharing group over on Facebook called Craft & Banter.  If you have a go at making any of my projects, I'd love to see.  Click on link to join




Thank you for dropping by and I'll be back again very soon with another project

See you soon
Donna


Comments

Post a Comment