Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

CASE a Favourite Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for Share It On a Sunday

For today's Share It On A Sunday Karen, Victoria and myself our CASEing our favourite demos and I've chosen Helzie from Slimm & Stylish.  I really admire her style and she has such a flare with colour.  However, for the card I'm CASEing, there is no colour - we have a completely monochrome theme.

Here's my card


And this is what Helzie made


I've used the Shaded Summer stamp set and stamped on a piece of Basic White cardstock (5¼" x 3⅝").  I turned the stamp each time I stamped the card so that the pattern didn't look too uniform.

The sentiment also comes from Shaded Summer.  I stamped this onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock (3⅜" x ⅝").  This is mounted onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock (3½" x ¾") with mini stampin' dimensionals.  I snipped a corner off the white card and stuck the whole thing to the printed card.

Finally I created the layers:  Thick Basic White cardstock (11½" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5¾") and a piece of Basic Black cardstock (5½" x 3⅞")

Check out what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you again soon.  In the meantime I'm posting links to all the products I've used in this project.  These links take you directly to my shop where you can shop safely and securely.

See you soon
Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment