Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Kylie's International Project Highlights with Colour & Contour

Today I'm taking part in Kylie Bertucci's International Project Highlights where the theme is 'Thank You'.  I'm using the Color & Contour stamp set and Scalloped Contour dies for my card.
'

Its a very simple card but I think that's what I really like about it.  The flower is stamped in Smoky Slate and I've used Stampin' Blends combos in Daffodil Delight and Old Olive to colour the flowers and the leaves.  I've die cut the flower and stuck this to the card with mini stampin' dimensionals after I stamped the speckles with Smoky Slate ink.

If you like this card, please vote for me by clicking the link below.  My project is number 8


Thank you very much for stopping by and I'll look forward to seeing you soon.  In the meantime, I've left links to all the products I've used and these link directly to my shop.

See you soon
Donna


Product List

Comments

  1. Love the simplicity of this card Donna! Very pretty. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this stamp set Donna, so pretty with yellow and grey! Lovely single layer card sometimes simple is best 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card really draws the eye Donna! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment