Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Monochrome Christmas Card for Share It On A Sunday with Peaceful Place DSP

For this week's Share It On A Sunday, the theme is monochrome and my card is using the Peaceful Place DSP


Here's what you'll need to put it together

Cardbase:  Thick Basic White Cardstock 11½" x 5¾" scored on the longside at 5¾"
Background: Basic Black Cardstock 5⅝" x 5⅝"

You'll then need 16 squares each of which are rounded on opposite corners.  These measure as follows:

2⅝" x 2⅝"
2½" x 2½"
1⅞" x 1⅞"
1¾" x 1¾"

Arrange your shapes evenly on the black background before gluing them down.

I've used the Tailored Tag punch for my centrepiece and I've used scraps of white, black and silver card.  The sentiment comes from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set and I've stamped this in black ink.  I've finished the card with a couple of rhinestones.

Check out what Victoria and Karen have made by clicking on the links below:



I'll leave links to all the products I'm using below but why not check out my Facebook page where live craft a couple of times a week

www.facebook.com/taffycrafting

Not only that, Karen, Victoria and myself have a sharing group where everyone shares what they've been making - any crafts, not just papercrafting.  Come and join us by clicking on the link below


See you very soon
Donna 😀


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment