Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Sweet Strawberry Bundle for a Stampin' Birds Blog Hop


The Stampin' Birds are blog hopping again and for my project I'm using the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and coordinating punch.


I have a Thick Basic White cardbase followed by a Basic Black layer and on top of this is a layer of Poppy Parade DSP.

The next set of layers are Basic Black and Basic White which has been embossed with a floral embossing folder.  Using the Sweet Strawberry stamp set, I've stamped directly onto the card and used a Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend to colour the leaves in.  I've stamped and punched some strawberries and their leaves (in Garden Green) and punched out some Poppy Parade flowers from the DSP.

The card is finished off with black and white ribbon, rhinestones and a simple sentiment in the double oval punch.

I hope this inspires you to try some of these products and I'm leaving the links to all of these at the end of this blog post.  In the meantime, click 'Next' to see what the lovely Tracy has made


Thanks for hopping, and I'll be back again tomorrow with Share It On A Sunday.

Donna x

Comments

Post a Comment