Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Treat Bag Featuring the New Eden's Garden DSP

For Share It On A Sunday this week, the theme is treat bags and boxes.  I've been using the new Eden's Garden designer series paper which goes live at the beginning of November.  I'm loving the greens and golds.  These treat bags are perfect for any occasion and they are easy to make.

Start with a piece of designer series paper that is 6" x 6" and choose which side is going to be the bottom of your bag.  Put this into the left hand side of your trimmer or score board and score at 1⅜".  Turn the paper 90𝆩 to the right and score at follows:  1⅜". to the first score line, 2¾" to the bottom of the paper, 4⅛" to the first score line and at 5½" to the bottom of the paper.

I created this box on my Facebook live - here's the link to show you how I put it together


I've used the Heart Duo Punch Pack to create two hearts: one in gold and the other in soft succulent.  I've stamped this with a Thank You sentiment but you can use any sentiment you like depending on the occasion.  I've also used the Spring punch to create a bit of extra interest and finally a few gilded gems to finish off the bag.

The bag is closed using some gold shimmer ribbon for an elegant look.

Look at what Karen and Victoria have made with this theme by clicking on the links below



Head over to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/taffycrafting to get details of how to order and don't hesitate to contact me on taffycrafting@gmail.com where I can give you more details on products.

See you soon
Donna

Comments