Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Z Fold Card with Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper

In my Live Crafting event over on my Facebook page last week, I created a Z Fold card using Expressions in Ink.  Today I'm going to make the same card but using Beauty of the Earth designer series paper and I've changed my measurements up a bit.

Start with a piece of white cardstock and in your paper trimmer, cut on the short side at 4⅛" and cut another strip at 3"

Trim the 4" strip to 11½" and trim the 3" strip to 10¼".  Score both strips at 2⅞" and 5¾".

This is what they should look like




For the larger piece of card you'll need two pieces of paper measuring 2¾" (w) x 4" (h) and one piece measuring 5⅝" (w) x 4" (h).


On the smaller piece of card, I've wrapped some ribbon around the larger panel and then decorated it with stamping from the Tranquil Thoughts stamp set in Evening Evergreen.



Add some glue to the back of the left hand panel and stick this to the inside of the of the card and then glue the large left hand panel on the back and only one half of it to the outside of the card.  I hope the pictures make sense.



Don't hesitate to pop over to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/taffycrafting where you can find details of products, Facebook lives and special offers.

You can contact me through the page or on taffycrafting@gmail.com for details of how to order products.

See you soon
Donna

Comments