Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Tic Tac Toe Challenge with Expressions in Ink and Mercury Glass Acetate

This week's challenge is a Tic Tac Toe and I chose Pink, Birthdays and Pattered Paper and this is what I came up with.


I've got a white cardbase (11½" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5¾").  This creates a tentfold card

I'm using the Mercury Glass Designer acetate and I've trimmed a Rococo Rose piece to 5⅝" x 4".  I've stuck this to the cardbase using Mini Stampin' dimensionals to avoid any adhesive being visible from the outside.

Next up is a piece of Expressions in Ink DSP which measures 5½" x 2¼" and I've stuck this with liquid glue to the left hand side of the card with a border around the outside.

Using the Heart Punch Pack, I've used the scalloped edge punch to create two 'sides' in gold foil.  I've used the same punch to punch out a piece of Expressions in Ink DSP and then stamped 'Happy Birthday' from the Shaded Summer stamp set in Polished Pink onto white card and punched out the plain edged heart.  I've stuck the full layered heart onto the card using mini stampin' dimensionals.

I've left links to all the products below but in the meantime have a look at what Victoria and Karen have made by clicking on the links below



Thank you for stopping by today - I hope to see you again soon.

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment