Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Christmas Gift Card Holder for Share It On A Sunday

 Today's theme for Share It On A Sunday is scoring and I want to show you a really simple project you can make if you're gifting gift card this year.  Thanks for Sam from Pootles Papercraft for showing me how to make these.




Start with a piece of card measuring 11" x 3" and score on the long side at 3.75" and 7.5"

Cut from the bottom right to the next score line diagonally and run a line of glue along the bottom edge of this section and fold it into the inside of the card.




You'll need pieces of DSP (I've chosen Gingerbread & Peppermint) and you'll need 3 of these measuring 3⅝" (horizonal) x 2⅞".  You'll need another measuring 3⅜" (horizonal) by 2¾" (vertical) and then slice this in half diagonally (bottom left to top right).

For the sentiment inside, I've got a piece of white card measuring 2¾" x 2" and I've stamped my sentiment on it.

The whole thing is help together with a piece of gold ribbon.

Check out what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



Thanks for dropping by and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon

Donna

Comments