Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather and Just Jade Colour Challenge with Forever Fern

I'm taking part in Creative Colour Challenges weekly colour challenge today and for my project today I'm using Blackberry Bliss, Just Jade and Highland Heather.  Here's what I made



I've used a Thick Basic White cardbase with Blackberry Bliss card.  I've used the Forever Fern stamp with coordinating Forever Flourishing dies.  The sentiment is made with the Double Oval punch and a sentiment from the stamp set.

I've left links to all the products I've used at the bottom of this blog post.

Thanks for stopping by - I'll be back again very soon.

Donna



Product List

Comments

  1. Super pretty card Donna. Thanks for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment