Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Thank You Card with Colour & Contour and Heart & Home

 


To round off January, I'm taking part in Kylie Bertucci's International Project Highlights.  I have an Elegant thank you card using the Heat & Home designer series paper.

The card base measures 8½" x 5¾" and on the long side score at 2⅛" at both ends.

I've layered the front panels with Night of Navy and Heart & Home paper.  I've used Stitched Rectangle dies to create the front sentiment which is stuck to the left hand panel.  I've used the sentiment from Colour & Contour and stamped this in Night of Navy ink.

I've stamped the inside with flowers and a further sentiment from Colour & Contour



You can vote for my project by clicking the link below - your support will be gratefully appreciated.


Thank you so much for joining me.  Looking forward to seeing you soon

Donna

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love this DSP and the stamps inside. Thanks Donna for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment