Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Colour & Contour Bundle Showcase with Ink Stamp Share Blog Hop


Today I'm taking part in the monthly showcase blog hop with Ink Stamp Share and I've decided to show case the Color & Contour stamp set and coordinating dies.



I've got standard card bases for these cards in Basic White measuring 5¾" x 8¼" scored on the longside at 4⅛".  I'm using Bermuda Bay cardstock and ink and the card layer measures 5⅝" x 4".

I've used two different rectangle dies from the Scalloped Contours dies set and decorated these with stamped die cuts.  I haven't used Bermuda Bay in a long time so it was nice to give the card and ink an outing.

Next up is Karen Egan - click NEXT to see what she's made




I've left links to all the products I used at the end of this blog post but in the meantime here's a list of all the participants in this blog hop - clicking on their names will take you to their blogs.  You're bound to find some inspiration 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join myself, Karen Egan and Victoria Littlewood at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join



Thank you so much for dropping by - I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Donna


Product List

Comments

  1. Love this set Donna, the colours are lovely and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing the use of one stamp set to create 2 cards . I love Bermuda Bay as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, love Bermuda Bay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty love that bermuda bay haven't used it for a long time your card inspires me to play with it today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card duo! Love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards, thank you for hopping with us x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment