Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Handsomely Suited Bundle for A Masculine Style Card for Share It On A Sunday




The theme for today's project is 'Masculine' and I'm using the Handsomely Suited stamp set and coordinating dies for my card


I stamped each of the ties in memento ink and coloured them with Stampin' Blends.  I'm using Real Red, Old Olive and Balmy Blue.

My card base is Sahara Sand and measures 8¼" x 5¾" scored on the long side at 4⅛"

My next layer is Basic White and measures 5⅝" x 4" followed by a layer of In Good Taste designer series paper measuring 5½" x 3⅞"

I arranged my ties as per the photo and my sentiment comes from the Handsomely Suited stamp set.  This is stamped in memento ink and I've used the Tailored Tag punch with Basic White card.

Check out what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below.



If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below




If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team




If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join



Thank you so much for dropping by - I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment