Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Highland Heather/Flirty Flamingo/Coastal Cabana Colour Challenge

 


I've chosen the Artistically Inked and Create With Friends stamp sets for this card


My cardbase is in Basic White with a Basic Black layer and then my design is stamped on another layer of Basic White 

I've  used the three colours from the challenge and used the large inky stamp from Artistically Inked.  I love the wishy-washy effect of this and its so easy to stamp.


From the Create With Friends stamp set and Memento Ink, I've stamped my sentiment right in the middle of the card as a contrast to the colours. 

I finished the card off with a black flower and small opal dot

Check out what the other crafters have made by clicking on the links below 



Look forward to seeing you later with another project 


Donna 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Card Donna, that stamp makes a fabulous background xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Donna, I use that stamp a lot for backgrounds its fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Donna, love that stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to layer the colours to make your background. They are a really good foil for the sentiment and flower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment