Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

New Mini Catalogue Blog Hop - Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper




Its my first Crafty Collaborations blog hop of the year and today we're using products from the New Mini Catalogue.  I've chosen Abstract Beauty designer series paper for my card and I've got a bit of a production line going as I'm making two cards using three different sheets of Abstract Beauty.


My two card base measure 5¾" x 6⅞" and are scored on the long side at 4⅛".  I've used Polished Pink cardstock and Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper to create some layers.






Measurements for Polished Pink cardstock: 2 pieces measuring 5⅝" x 2⅝" and 2 pieces measuring 5⅝" x 1¼"

Measurements for the designer series paper:  2 pieces measuring 5½" x 2½" and 5½" x 1⅛"

I've used the Heart Duo Punch Pack and punched 4 scalloped edge hearts in Polished Pink, two in Gold Foil and two in Basic White and attached these using mini stampin' dimensionals



 I've stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink and my sentiment comes from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.  I've finished off the white hearts with some Gilded Gems.

The hearts are attached to the outside of the card using mini stampin' dimensionals





I've left links to all the products I've used but in the meantime, please visit the other blog hoppers by clicking on the links below





Why not join our sharing community on Facebook by clicking on the link below.  The group is called Craft & Banter and its a really friendly group where we share every thing we have been making.


Thank you so much for dropping by and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Donna

Comments

  1. Pretty cards! I love the layout and may CASE this idea for my Valentine's Day cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bright and cheery cards and great fun playing mix and match

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. This DSP is very pretty. I'm sure I'll get a pack before the month is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to show off this - or any - DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! Love how you used the hearts to open the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the variation with the card front & adding the hearts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment