Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share it Sunday with the Crafty Collaborations Team and Wildflower Path

 


For this month's Share It Sunday with the Crafty Collaboration team, I'm using the Wildflower Path stamp set.  I loved the images from the catalogue and knew I had to have it in my collection.  This is what I made with it



I've got a card base measuring 8¼" x 5¾" scored on the long side at 4⅛".  I'm using a landscape view for this card and I've got a piece of Bumblebee card measuring 5⅝" x 4" 

I'm stamping on a layer of card measuring 5½" x 3⅞" - as I mentioned before, I'm using the Wildflower Path stamp.  I've stamped in Old Olive, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape and Bumblebee.  The Happy Birthday Sentiment is stamped in Gorgeous Grape and I just love the font of this sentiment.

I've finished the card off with some Gorgeous Grape ribbon and Opal Rounds.

I've left links to all the products I've used in this project at the end of this blog but in the meantime please check out the projects made by the other collaborators by clicking on the links below:


If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by - I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Donna

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment