Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Something Old Something New - Timeless Tulips and Flowering Fields for an InspireINK Blog Hop

 

Today's blog hop is with the InspireINK crafters and today's theme is Something Old Something New.  I've used the new Flowering Fields designer series paper from the new Mini Catalogue with the Timeless Tulips stamp and coordinating punch from the Annual Catalogue



I've used the Timeless Tulips stamp set - I've stamped Gorgeous Grape tulips on to Gorgeous Grape card and punched this out with the tulips punch (one of my favourite combos).  I've stamped and fussy cut the stems and using Gorgeous Grape ribbon, I've create a bunch of tulips.   

The heart punch pack are a great set of punches to create labels for sentiments.  I've used the birthday sentiment from Elegantly Said and stamped this in Real Red

I'm leaving links to all the products I've used in this project at the end of this blog post but in the meantime, hop along and see what the other participants in the hop have made by clicking on the links below.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by - I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Donna




Product List

Comments

Post a Comment