Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Floral Theme for Share It on A Sunday with Symbols of Fortune

For today's Share It On a Sunday the theme is floral and I've made a double gatefold card




Start with a piece of card measuring 11" x 5½" and score on the long side at 1¼", 3⅜", 7⅝" and 9¾". 

I've lined the inside of the card with Calypso Coral cardstock measuring 5⅜" x 4⅛" and on top of that a piece of Symbols of Fortune designer series paper measuring 5¼" x 4"

The two inside pieces measure 5⅜" x 2".  I've put another two on the outside








I've lined the outside panels with two pieces of Calypso Coral card measuring 5⅜" x 1⅛" and topped these with designer series paper measuring 5¼" x 1"

I've made a belly band with a strip of cardstock measuring 11¼" and the full length of A4.  I loosely wrapped it around the card and glued the ends together.  I've got a piece of Calypso Coral measuring 4⅛" x 1⅛" stuck to the front of the belly band.


I've created a label with a sentiment from the Label Me Lovely punch, some scrap of Calypso Coral and Basic White card.  The sentiment comes from the Tranquil Thoughts stamp set and Evening Evergreen ink


I stuck this onto the front of the belly band with mini stampin' dimensionals


I've left links to all the products I used at the end of this post but in the meantime have a look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by - I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Donna x


Product List

Comments