Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Punches Theme for Share It On A Sunday

Punches make cardmaking easier by adding some dimension to your cards and punches are the theme for Share It On a Sunday this week.


Here's the card I made - this is suitable for any occasion, so I've not added a sentiment and I can add it at a later date.


I chose two designs of paper - a small pattern works best and I used the Rectangle Postage Punch and punched out two of each design.

Using the Daisy Lane stamp set, I stamped a daisy in Night of Navy, coloured in the middle with a Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend and punched out using the large Daisy Punch.  I also punched out a piece of Night of Navy cardstock.



I stuck down the rectangles with mini stampin' dimensionals and arranged them as shown below before adding the daisy right in the middle




I'll keep a stash of these in different colours in a drawer and then when an event comes along, I can stamp an appropriate sentiment.

Look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below:


If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by - I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Donna


Product List

Comments