Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Scrapbusting Project for a Birds Blog Hop



Today I'm taking part in our Team's Monthly Blog Hop and I've chosen a scrapbusting project.


I've taken scrappy strips of Beauty of the Earth designer series paper and cut these all at random angles.  I've stuck them to black cardstock measuring 5½" x 3⅞" leaving a gap between each strip.


I stuck the smaller layer onto a layer of black cardstock measuring 5⅝" x 4" before adhering this layer on to a card base measuring 11½" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5¾"


The sentiment is made from a piece of black cardstock ⅝" x 4¼" and a piece of white cardstock measuring ½" x 4".  I snipped into each end to form a V shape.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Calming Camellia stamp set stamped in black ink

The label is die cut in velum using the Tasteful Labels dies.


Click 'Next' to see what Karen has made



If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by - I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Donna



Comments

Post a Comment