Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Showcasing Nature's Prints for Stampin' Birds Blog Hop

Its the Stampin' Birds April Blog Hop and I'm glad to be taking part this month as I've missed a couple of months.  For today's project I'm using the new Nature's Prints stamp set from the brand new catalogue and Jar of Hearts from the outgoing catalogue





I've used Melon Mambo for my cardbase  and this measures 11½" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5¾"

Using the Nature's Prints stamp and die set, I stamped and die cut some leaves and flowers.  I've used Old Olive ink for the leaves and Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade markers for the flowers.

Once I arranged this on the card, I stamped a mason jar from the Jar of Hearts stamp set onto a piece of grey designer series paper and fussy cut this out. 

I stuck the jar on top of the flowers with mini stampin' dimensionals

I absolutely love the sentiments in the Nature's Prints stamp set and I've stamped this in Melon Mambo at the top of my card.

I'll leave links to all the products I've used once the catalogue goes live next week.

Have a look at what Karen has made by clicking 'Next' below



I'll leave links to all the products I've used once the catalogue goes live on Tuesday, but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.  We've got a great joining offer coming up from 3rd May.  Email me on taffycrafting@gmail.com for more details


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna


Comments

Post a Comment