Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Cute Lidded Treat Box with Butterfly Kisses DSP by Stampin' Up!

Its 3D Thursday today and I've been inspired by the lovely Angelina from Intatwyne Designs.  She makes beautiful projects and I've used one of her designs to show off some beautiful new paper from Stampin' Up!





Here's my YouTube tutorial showing you how I made it


Here are the measurements you'll need

Base:  5" x 3½" thick basic white cardstock scored on all four sides at ¾"

Lid: 4 13/16" x 3 5/16" in thick basic white cardstock scored on all four sides at ⅝"
Designer series paper for the lid:  1 piece 3½" x 2" - 2 pieces 3½" x ½" - 2 pieces 2" x ½"

I've got a scrap piece of white cardstock for the sentiment

I made another box with the Perfectly Pencilled designer series paper.  The sentiment is from Simply Succulents and I've stamped this in Starry Sky ink.  


Have a look at what Crafty Karen Designs and Vickie Lou Designs have made by clicking on the links below:



I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below



If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Donna


Product List

Comments