Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Monochrome Theme with Nature's Prints

For today's Share It on A Sunday with myself, Karen from CraftyKarenDesigns and Vickie Lou Designs, the theme is Monochrome.  I've been playing with new product and for my card I'm using the Sun Prints suite in Starry Sky

I've started off with a piece of cardstock for my cardbase which measures 8¼" x 5¾" and scored on the long side at 4⅛"

The next layer is a piece of Starry Sky measuring 5⅝" x 4" that I've put through the Fern 3D embossing folder. 

I've stamped some leaves from the Nature's Prints stamp set in Starry Sky onto a piece of Basic White cardstock which measures 4⅛" x 2½".  I've stuck this onto the card with mini stampin' dimensionals.

The final element was an oval piece of basic white cardstock punched with the double oval punch and I've used the 'thanks' sentiment from Simply Succulents.  I've also stamped this with Starry Sky ink.

Check out what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below:



I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.  In May 2022, we have an amazing joining offer.  As well as choosing £130 of product and paying £99, you will also receive £62.50 of new In Colour product including designer series paper, ink and cardstock.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna


Product List

Comments