Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Cute Little 2" Square Box Using Brand New Sun Prints Designer Series Paper

Its 3D Thursday!! Today I've got a cute little box using the Sun Prints designer series paper which is a brand new product from the new catalogue that launched this week.




I will have a YouTube video for this box ready to view in the next day or two.  I'll publish it as soon as its ready.

I've used Night of Navy cardstock which measures 6" x 6" scored at 2" on all four sides.

The Sun Prints DSP measures 5½" x 5½" and is scored on all sides at 1½".  Before scoring, move your DSP the tiniest amount to the right (less that 1/16")

Watch the video to see how I put the box together with tear n tape

You'll need some scrap of Night of Navy and Basic White card to make the two hearts.  I've used Nature's Prints stamp set for the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and finished off the box with a bow in Metallic Woven ribbon.

Check out what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.  In May 2022, we have an amazing joining offer.  As well as choosing £130 of product and paying £99, you will also receive £62.50 of new In Colour product including designer series paper, ink and cardstock.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna





Comments