Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Old Olive Colour Challenge

Hello and thank you for clicking on a link to come and visit my blog.  These last few Tuesdays, I been entering a colour challenge which I've now affectionately called 'Challenge Chuesday' and today is no exception.

The colour mix this week is Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Old Olive and I've made this:



I've got a standard card base that measures 8¼" x 5¾" scored on the long side at 4⅛"
On a piece of card measuring 5½" x 3⅞", I've stamped half the Dry Brush stamp in Flirty Flamingo and the other half in Pool Party.  I used the stamperatus to help me with that.

Using the Happiness Abounds bundle, I stamped and die cut some roses and leaves in Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Old Olive and stuck them diagonally down the card.

The sentiment comes from Happiness Abounds stamp set and I've stamped this in black.

Here are the detail of the Colour Challenge if you'd like to take part.  If you click on the photo, it takes you to the website


I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.  In May 2022, we have an amazing joining offer.  As well as choosing £130 of product and paying £99, you will also receive £62.50 of new In Colour product including designer series paper, ink and cardstock.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna



Product List

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Donna, great way to show off the colours. Love how you have done the background.
    Thanks for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment