Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Stampin' Birds May 2022 Blog Hop with Wisteria Wishes and Sending Smiles

For this month's Stampin' Birds Blog Hop, I've decided to use the Wisteria Wishes bundle - this caught my eye the minute I saw it - its beautiful



 

I've made a YouTube video showing you how I put it together - to watch, click on the link below


My card base is in Very Vanilla and measures 8¼" x 5¾" - its scored on the long side at 4⅛"
The DSP layer measures 5½" x 3⅞"
The embossed layer of Very Vanilla measures 5¼" x 3⅝"
You'll need scraps of Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzaz for the die cut elements.



Pop over to Karen's blog by clicking 'Next' and see what she's made


I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.  In May 2022, we have an amazing joining offer.  As well as choosing £130 of product and paying £99, you will also receive £62.50 of new In Colour product including designer series paper, ink and cardstock.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment