Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A House Shaped Window Card for Fun Fold Friday

Its Fun Fold Friday (I'm just celebrating that its Friday) but I've got a style of card I've not tried before.  I've seen it called a Bird House card but there's not a single bird on my card.






I've used the Awash in Beauty suite with the designer series paper, True Beauty stamp set and Organic Beauty dies.

Here's the YouTube tutorial I made showing you how I put it together



Here are the measurements you need 

Card base: 11½" x 4¼" and score on the long side at 5¾"
Diagonal scoring marks: 1½" either side of the middle score line and make a mark in the centre of the middle score line at 2⅛"

Designer series paper: 5½" x 4".  Make a mark in the centre at the top (2") and then make a mark 1½" at both sides from the top.



Have a look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below:



I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna



Product List

Comments

  1. Really like this one Donna, not seen this fold before xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Donna. Thank you so much for measuring in inches instead of centimetres ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment